Welcome to MYBO Track Record
MYBO’s ALL INDIA MOCK GPAT 2014 (ONLINE) - TEST 2
MYBO’s ALL INDIA MOCK GPAT 2014 (ONLINE) - Results
MYBO 2nd Anniversary
MYBO’s SOUTH INDIA MOCK GPAT 2013 - Results Announced
AICTE announced the GPAT 2013 ONLINE Exam
|Highlights of GPAT 2013:|
- Online Examination
- 3 days, 6 shifts - Select any shift on first come first preference basis
- 125 Objective type questions
- Each correct answer carries 4 Marks
- Each wrong answer carries 1 Negative Mark
- No attempt of answer, No Marks
- 7 Exam centers in Andhra Pradesh and 57 Exam Centers in India
- Timings 9.30 AM to 12.30 PM and 2.30 PM to 5.30 PM
- Exam Dates: May 16, 17 & 18
- Results May 31st
Please visit www.aicte-gpat.in for complete details
MYBO's SOUTH INDIA MOCK GPAT 2013
Andhra University Pharmacy Alumni Charitable Trust (AUPACT) Webportal
National Level POWERPOINT Competition 2013 for Women Pharmacists
|POWER, the Indian Women Pharmacists' Forum, is conducting a National Level Competition for women in Pharmacy. Any woman in the field of Pharmacy (student, teacher, administrator, entrepreneur, unemployed, drug inspector, employee in industry, research organization, shop, and marketing or in any sector) may compete.|
Click Here to Download Broucher
MYBO Educational & Charitable Trust
MYBO's REGIONAL LEVEL PHARMA QUIZ 2012
National Level Essay Competition at IPC - Only for WOMEN PHARMACISTS
MYBO’s ESMERO Phase-3 on 21st September 2012
For the relief of hunger, started distribution of food packets to the orphans and destitute in and around Visakhapatnam railway station and gnanapuram area. The food includes vegetable biryani + egg + potato curry. With the active participation of MYBO Team members and volunteers from HELP Organization, the MYBO’s ESMERO Phase-3 Project left memorable moments in the journey of MYBO.
MYBO’s ESMERO Phase-2 on 26th August 2012
MYBO's ESMERO Phase-2 Project covered some other areas in Visakhapatnam with distribution of clothes and blankets. MYBO Team Members participated in the project and made the activity successful.
Support to Tumor child
|A child of age 8 years from Gopalapatnam, Visakhapatnam, who is suffering with Tumor problem was supported by MYBO in the form of financial aid Rs. 3,000/- and her treatment was successful.
Support to POOR KID
|A poor kid namely Chy. S. Manikanta S/o Late. Singanapalli Srinu resident of Kasapeta Village, Vizianagaram is studying L.K.G. at Iris School, Bobbili. His studies are based on the servant work of his mother S. Sridevi. MYBO has donated Rs. 2,000/- as support of his education on Feb 2nd 2013.
MYBO’s ESMERO Phase-6
|Cloths distribution to destitute at Visakhapatnam was organized on Jan 28th 2013 with the support of Gorti Subba Rao and family.
MYBO’s Food Distribution
|On Jan 12th 2013, Food distribution to the destitute people at Visakhapatnam Railway Station was done in the name of Late Chy. M. Dhana Lakshmi with the support of her family members.
MYBO Scholarships Phase-2
|MYBO Scholarships were awarded to 20 poor pharmacy students by the hands of Prof. K.V. Ramana Murthy – Andhra University, Prof. J. Vijaya Ratna – Andhra University, Sri V. Nageswara Rao – Vice Chairman, Viswanadha Educational Society and Dr. P. Uma Devi.
Prof. V. Uma Maheswara Rao, Registrar Andhra University and Sri K.V. Raju, Executive Director, HOSPIRA Health Care India Pvt. Ltd. graced the occasion.
It was conducted during the inaugural ceremony of MYBO Educational and Charitable Trust.
MYBO Educational and Charitable Trust Inauguration www.mybotrust.org
|MYBO EDUCATIONAL AND CHARITABLE TRUST was inaugurated on Jan 5th 2013 by the hands of Chief Guest Prof. V. Uma Maheswara Rao, Registrar, Andhra University. www.mybotrust.org website was launched by Sri K.V. Raju, Executive Director, Operations Head, HOPSIRA Health Care India Pvt. Ltd. Various future projects of the trust were announced to serve the students and poor in the society.|
It was conducted during the Grand Finale of MYBO’s Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2012-13.
MYBO’s Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2012-13: GRAND FINALE
|On 5th January 2013, MYBO’s REGIONAL LEVEL PHARMA QUIZ covering 8 districts was held at Viswanadha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Visakhapatnam. 16 teams were selected from 8 districts based on district level screening held in 4 phases. Among these sixteen teams First Prize was bagged by Koringa College of Pharmacy, Kakinada, Second prize by Vignan Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology, Vizag and Third prize by Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy, Bhimavaram. They were awarded with cash prize, awards, gifts and fee waivers in various journals and coachings. |
Chief Guest Prof. V. Uma Maheswara Rao, Registrar, Andhra University and Guest of Honor Sri K.V. Raju, Executive Director, Operations Head, HOPSIRA Health Care India Pvt. Ltd. appreciated the organizers, participants and extended their support for future projects of MYBO.
Complete Success Story of MYBO’s QUIZ 2012-13
MYBO’s ESMERO Phase-5
|On 16th Dec 2012, MYBO has distributed old clothes to the destitute over roads with the support of Prof. JSR Murty and Mrs. Prabhavati.
12-12-12: 30 kg Rice to Orphanage Home
|On 12-12-12 MYBO has donated 30 kg rice to an Orphanage with the support of Mr. A. Janardhan.
MYBO’s Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2012-13: Phase-4
|MYBO’s Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2012-13 has conducted its Phase-4 at Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy, Bhimavaram on 2nd Dec, 2012. Dr. Suresh Sajjan, Principal, Shri Vishnu Dental College, was Chief Guest; Dr. D. Basava Raju, Director & Dr. K. Prasad, Principal, Shri Vishnu College of Pharmacy are Guests of Honor and the participation from various colleges is appreciable.
MYBO’s Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2012-13: Phase-3
|Viswanadha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences hosted the 3rd Phase of MYBO’s Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2012-13 on 29th Nov, 2012. Pharmacy students from 3 districts – Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram and Srikakulam participated in this quiz competition.|
Winners were awarded with momento, prizes and certificates by the hands of Chief Guest Prof. K.V. Ramana Murthy, Andhra University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences. Guest of Honor Dr. P. Uma Devi, Principal, Viswanadha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences appreciated all the registered candidates for active participation and distributed participation certificates and gifts.
MYBO’s Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2012-13: Phase-2
|MYBO’s Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2012-13 has conducted his Phase-2 covering Krishna and Prakasam Districts at SIMS College of Pharmacy, Guntur on Nov 25th 2012. Dr. A. Prameela Rani, Principal, Acharya Nagarjuna University College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, was the Chief Guest; Dr. S. Manohar, Principal – SIMS College of Pharmacy was the Guest of Honor and awarded the winners with prizes, certificates and momentos. The quiz was successfully organized with joyful Pharma rounds.
MYBO’s Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2012-13: Phase-1
|MYBO’s Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2012-13 has conducted his Phase-1 covering Pharmacy colleges in Guntur District at Chalapati Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guntur on Nov 25th 2012. Sri Y.V. Anjaneyulu, Chairman, Chalapati Educational Institutions was the Chief Guest; Dr. R.N.N. Murty, Accupressurist, Tenali was the Guest of Honor and awarded the winners with prizes, certificates and momentos. The quiz was grand success.
MYBO’s ESMERO Phase-4
|On 30th September 2012, As a part of MYBO Anniversary celebrations, MYBO Team with the support of Challa Nandini and their family distributed food (rice, curry, sambar, sweet and water packets)to 200+ destitute people on the streets of Visakhapatnam covering major areas of Railway station, Gnanapuram, KGH area, Collectorate junction, Allipuram area etc. Around 60+ volunteers participated and made the food distribution in Visakhapatnam.
|MYBO Team visited the orphanage ABODE OF PEACE at Chinna waltair, Visakhapatnam on 4th Oct 2012 and distributed fruits. It was done with the support of Dr. Leela Prakash and his family members.
Visit to Pioneer BLIND School
| On September 29th, 2012, as a part of MYBO Anniversary celebrations, MYBO Team visited Pioneer BLIND School at Vepagutna, Visakhapatnam Dist., spent with the children over there and distributed fruits, sweets and 50 kg rice. We kept singing competition to the children and they performed very well. They explained the application of Braille script and also read a story using Braille script. They showed their note books in Braille script, their idea of using news papers for writing their subject notes is very inspiring to us. Had a memorable day with them.
MYBO 1st Anniversary
MYBO’s First Workshop was organized in association with Viswanadha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Visakhapatnam on 21st August 2012. Speakers in the Workshop include Mr. Jh. Santosh Kumar and Mr. Raja Krishna. The topics covered include: Career Opportunities in Pharma Industry and Career Opportunities in Clinical Research.
Mr. Jh. Santosh Kumar had talk on
- Indian Pharmaceutical Industry
- Pharmaceutical Business Units
- Departments in Pharma Industry and its role.
- Focus on process flow
- Career growth in different Pharma industries.
- Questions and Interaction.
Mr. Raja Krishna has talk on
- Drug discovery and development
- Preclinical (BA/BE units and its role)
- INDA (RA and its role & role of documentation team)
- Clinical trials: Phase I, II, III (role of CDM, CRA, CRC)
- NDA (RA and its role & role of documentation team)
- Production (Pharma industry and its role with a detailed discussion of its departments)
- Marketing (Pharma MBA and its role)
- Phase IV clinical studies (PV and its role)
- Questions and Interaction.
ESMERO - A service project
COMPLETE REPORT of MYBO's ESMERO PROJECT
MYBO’s ESMERO PROJECT Phase-I on 19th Aug 2012
MYBO has introduced a new service project: ESMERO (Spanish word which means CARE) with a theme of distributing Blankets/ Winter wear/ Cloths to old-age people, orphans, handicapped, street children and beggars over streets in and around Visakhapatnam city. With the support of various professionals and public, we have purchased new blankets and also collected old blankets, winter wear and cloths. On 19th August 2012, MYBO TEAM members ramble in various areas of Visakhapatnam like KGH, Railway station, Dabagardens, Jagadamba, Diamond Park, Saraswathi Park, Gnanapuram, Complex, Allipuram, 104 area, Beach road etc. and distributed the purchased and collected cloths to the needy people over streets. The recipients expressed their happiness for a timely help as the coming season is winter. Organizers acknowledged the parents of MYBO TEAM and people who sent cloths from their houses. They also appreciated the actively participated MYBO TEAM Volunteers. In future, if any people has unused cloths/winter wear in their house, they can communicate the details to firstname.lastname@example.org then MYBO TEAM will respond to them and do the needful in distributing those cloths/winter wear to the needy people in society.
MYBO's State Level Mock Test for GPAT 2012
MYBO’s STATE LEVEL MOCK TEST FOR GPAT 2012
Exam Date: 25th March 2012, Sunday,
Exam Time: 10 A.M. to 1 P.M.
VISWANADHA Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences (VNIPS), Mindivanipalem, Anandapuram Mandal, Visakhapatnam.
MAHARAJA College of Pharmacy, Phoolbaugh, Vizianagaram.
GIET School of Pharmacy, NH-5 Road, Rajahmundry.
Shri VISHNU College of Pharmacy, Bhimavaram.
VIJAYA Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences for Women, Enikepadu, Vijayawada.
CHALAPATHI Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, LAM, Guntur.
VIGNAN Pharmacy College, Vadlamudi, Guntur.
MAM College of Pharmacy, Kesanupalli, Narasaraopet.
BAPATLA College of Pharmacy, Bapatla.
G. PULLA REDDY College of Pharmacy, Mehdipatnam, Hyderabad.
TEEGALA RAM REDDY (TRR) College of Pharmacy, Meerpet, Saroornagar, Hyderabad.
VAAGDEVI College of Pharmacy, Hanmakonda, Warangal.
RAGHAVENDRA Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (RIPER), Anantapur.
CREATIVE Educational Society College of Pharmacy, Chinnatekur, Kurnool
St. MARY’s College of Pharmacy, Surampalem, Kakinada.
DHANVANTHARI Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Kothagudem, Khammam.
BROWNs College of Pharmacy, Thanikella, Khammam.
With Best Wishes:
Dr. K.V. Ramana Murthy, Professor, AU & Co-ordinator, MYBO
G.S.N. Koteswara Rao (Eswar), Director - MYBO and B. Roja Rani, Joint Director - MYBO
Republic Day Wishes from MYBO Group
Pongal Wishes from MYBO Group
Good News! ISBN issued to MYBO Publishers and Distributors
MYBO PUBLISHER’s and DISTRIBUTORS was allotted with ISBN (International Standard Book Number) numbers for a series of books by the International ISBN Agency from Raja Rammohun Roy National Agency for ISBN, Govt. of India, New Delhi. MYBO is thankful to the ISBN Agency!
Second Book from MYBO Publishers
NEW YEAR - 2012
A Text Book of Medicinal Chemistry by Mr. G.V. Pavan Kumar and Foreword by Dr. Y. Rajendra Prasad, Professor of Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Andhra University.
Book Released on Jan 12th 2012.
Highlights of Book
- Concised text book of Medicinal Chemistry
- Student friendly
- Novel Approach in discussing the topics
- Lucid Synthesis & Scheme
- Review questions for every chapter,
- Direct contact with Author via mail (First of its kind in publishing history!),
- A true companion on your way to success!
- ISBN: 978-81-922648-1-3
- MRP: Rs. 325/-
For ordering your copies contact MYBO publishers cum distributors at: email@example.com
New Year Wishes from MYBO Group
MYBO's KIDS Project
MYBO’s NEW YEAR CELEBRATIONS 2012
MYBO Team has celebrated New Year 2012 with kids at two places: Orphanage and Village at Visakhapatnam.
MYBO Team has visited HOLY HEARTS CHILDREN HOME at Madurawada, Visakhapatnam and celebrated January 1st 2012 with kids over there. MYBO Team has organized games, singing, jokes competitions to the kids and offered various gifts to the participants. New Year Cake Cutting was done by the kids over there and had memorable moments by spending time with them. Also offered some daily needs to the Children Home.
MYBO Team has also visited a village named Govada near Chodavaram, Visakhapatnam and celebrated with village kids over there. Organized some competitions and handovered gifts & snacks to the participants. Event in-charges include: Tejaswi, Aravind, Revati, Gokul and Mrs. Roja Rani
New Year started with new josh!
[ Photo Gallery ]
MYBO's Eye Donation Campaing Awareness Program
MYBO's KIDS Project on 25th Dec 2011 at Visakhapatnam
A most memorable day in the journey of MYBO.
The thought was provoked by a 11 years old boy Chy. Lalith Chakravarthy, 6th class tudent of MYBO Team.
On Dec 25th 2011, MYBO Team visited a slum area beside Sri Kanya Theatre, Railway New Colony, Visakhapatnam and celebrated Christmas and New Year with the kids around 70 in number in their place. All the kids and their parents too participated in the celebrations and enjoyed a lot.
As a part of celebrations SANTA CLAUS was arranged with X-mas tree decorated in a cute way. MYBO Team provided refreshment to all the kids - cake, sweets, chocolates, lays, biscuits, fruits and drinks. To all the school going kids exam planks and sketch pen sets were distributed.
MYBO Team organized some games to the kids and awarded prizes and interesting gifts like pencil boxes, magic slates, robot dolls etc. to the active participants in events.
To the whole cricket team in that, a Cricket kit was handovered.
The response from the kids was Awesome and we all enjoyed a lot with them for a period of half day.
LEPROSY HOME VISIT
- MYBO's Eye Donation Campaing Awareness Program in association with www.mohsineyebank.org on 27-11-2011
- MYBO Team cordially invites you to the Valedictory function of MYBO Regional Level Pharma Quiz 2011, on 27th November 2011, 4pm at AU Canteen Hall, Near Out Gate, Andhra University
|A Leprosy Home run by Prema Samajam, Visakhapatnam was visited by MYBO Team members and distributed apples and biscuit packets to all 70 lepers. Spending some time with them brought more energy for MYBO to move forward.
[ Photo Gallery ]
NANO BOOK Release
Orphanage Visited by MYBO Team and spent with 40 orphan children and 70 old orphan people. Distributed chocolates, biscuit packets, apples to all of them and had a great time in real life... They all are living in a very holy place where all are Equal and they don't have any other avigations. Most old age people are bed ridden and their situation is very worst to see. Life at the end is very strange and thrown a spark in minds. MYBO Team will move ahead with such type of activities in future too...
[ Photo Gallery ]
MYBO Team Members as MYBO Scholarship Contributors
NANO Book of Pharma Equations, Vol-1 written by Mr. G.S.N. Koteswara Rao and Foreword by Dr. K.V. Ramana Murthy, Professor of Pharmaceutical Technology, Andhra University. Book Released on September 29th 2011.
Highlights of NANO Book
- 220 Pages
- Pocket size
- 400+ Equations
- Includes equations of 8 subjects (Physical Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Industrial Pharmacy, Dispensing Pharmacy, Novel Drug Delivery Systems, Forensic Pharmacy, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics)
- Solved calculations asked in last 24 years GATE-PY/GPAT exams (1988 to 2011)
- Multi colored cover page
- ISBN: 978-81-922648-0-6
- MRP: Rs. 50/- (in Visakhapatnam); Rs. 55/- (Outside Visakhapatnam)
[ Photo Gallery ]
MYBO Scholarship Winners
- In the memory of Late Sri A. Kondaiah sir, Associate Prof, Andhra University
- In memory of Late Sri G. Siva Sankara Rao, Father of Mr. G.S.N.K.Rao, Director, MYBO
- V. Harischandra Prasad, F/o V. Bhavani Prasad
- Smt. & Sri A. Radha Krishna, MD, Regardia Pharmaceuticals and Uma Devi, Principal, VNIPS
- Smt. & Sri Rajendra Prasad & Madhavi.
- Mr. B. Nageswara Rao & Ms. P. Indira
- Mr. A.Yeswanth Pruthviraj S/o Uma Devi mam, Principal, VNIPS
- In the name of Late Lt. Col. M.C. Abraham F/o Smt. Anjana Mathews, Principal, Bhaskara College of Pharmacy
- Smt. & Sri Vanaja Krishna, Parents of Ms. T. Sudha
- Smt. & Sri P. Ramachandra & Nagamani, Parents of Ms. Kalpana.P
- In the memory of Late Sri M. Tatalu by M.V. Ramana and M. Laxmi Narayana
- In the name of T. Ramadevi by T.Srinivasa Rao, Sr. Asst. NMDC, Vizag and Mrs. Padmaja
- Harini Sridhar. P, Area Manager, Next EduCom Indian Solutions, Hyderabad
SUCCESS STORY ON MYBO INAUGURATION
Total 13 students won MYBO Scholarships, Congrats to All!
- Mr. Nagabhushan, 3rd B.Pharm, A.U College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vizag
- Ms. L. Hymavathi, 2nd B.Pharm, Avanthi Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vizianagaram
- Mr. B. Laxmi Narayana, 4th B.Pharm, Viswanadha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vizag
- Mr. K. Nagaraju, 2nd B.Pharm, Raghu College of Pharmacy, Vizag
- Mr. G. Srinivasa Rao, 4th B.Pharm, Srinivasa Rao College of Pharmacy, Vizag
- Ms. B. Aruna, 3rd B.Pharm, Visakha Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Vizag
- Mrs. M. Aswini, 4th B.Pharm, Al-Ameer College of Pharmacy, Vizag
- Ms. K. Priyanka, 2nd B.Pharm, Bhakara Institute of Pharmacy, Bobbili
- Mr. G. Ravi Teja, 2nd B.Pharm, M.R. College of Pharmacy, Vizag
- Ms. Saveri Devi, 4th B.Pharm, Vignan Institute of Pharmaceutical Technology, Vizag
- Mr. K. Suryanarayana, 1st M.Pharm, Vijaya College of Pharmacy, Hyderabad
- Ms. M. Rani, 4th B.Pharm, Chalapati Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Guntur
- Mr. L. Rajeswara Rao, 4th B.Pharm, Bhaskara Institute of Pharmacy, Bobbili
[ Photo Gallery ]
It’s really an auspicious day as MYBO was inaugurated in the midst of professors, principals, faculty, parents, students, employees, well wishers, media etc.
The inaugural function went on happily for a period of 2 hours from 6.00 pm to 8.00 pm on 29th September 2011 in Visakhapatnam.
The happy moments taken place during the function include:
- Inviting Guests on to the Dias by Mrs. Roja Rani, Managing Partner, MYBO
- Prayer song by Sravani, MYBO Team member
- Lightening of lamp by Chief Guest and Guest of Honors
- Further presiding by Mr. B. Nageswara Rao, Activity Incharge, MYBO
- www.mybogroup.com website launching by Chief Guest: Sri R. Uday Bhaskar garu, Asst. Director, Drugs Control Administration, Visakhapatnam and General Manager, Jeevanadhara Generics Drug Division, APMSIDC, A.P. State Govt..
- MYBO Publishers launching by Sri. R. Uday Bhaskar garu
- NANO BOOK of Pharma Equations, Vol-1 first book from mybo Publishers authored by Mr. G.S.N. Koteswara Rao, book release by Dr. K.V. Ramana Murthy garu, Co-ordinator, MYBO and Professor of Pharmaceutics, Andhra University and Guest of Honor.
- MYBO Scholarships (total 13 students) issue by Dr. J. Vijaya Ratna garu, Chief Advisor, MYBO and Professor of Pharmaceutics, Andhra University and Guest of Honor.
- MYBO TV launching by Dr. K.V. Ramana Murthy garu by presenting a documentary on a student who is doing part-time labour work for his studies.
- Announcement of Future plans of MYBO by Mr. G.S.N. Koteswara Rao (Eswar), Director, MYBO
- Speeches by Guests: Dr. K.V. Ramana Murthy sir, Dr. J. Vijaya Ratna mam and R. Uday Bhaskar sir
- Documentary on Eye Donation Camp
- Vote of Thanks by MYBO Team member, Mr. Suresh Kumar Upadhyayula
- Dispersed to start a new journey as MYBO Team to serve society
[ Photo Gallery ]